|Photo Credit: Kitty’s Instagram|
As readers of this site know, I absolutely love “alternative views on mainstream topics.” Therefore, it should come as no surprise that today’s interview is with the one and only Kitty. For those unfamiliar, Kitty burst onto the scene a few years back with her lo-fi rap tracks such as “Okay Cupid” and “Justin Bieber.” In the years that’ve followed, Kitty’s gone from average young woman to, well, kind of a big deal, evolving her musical musings over that time as well. Thankfully, unlike some other folks that blow up and get all holier than thou (not naming names. I’m just saying), Kitty is still a person. And, I like people. So, I reached out to Kitty and…managed to score this great interview.
I also like making videos and web design…I like to try everything, because I know that when this music stuff finally fizzles out, I’m gonna have to have a new plan.
- Super Mario Sunshine, the first game I ever got lost in, because it was so revolutionary and beautiful to me
- The Sims 3, because there’s no other game that could waste thousands of hours of my time on something so pointless
- Mass Effect 3, which introduced me to the Mass Effect series and what ended up becoming my favorite version of the universe
- Catherine, the first game that has actually taught me anything about myself as a person and
- GTA V, which is the biggest and most immersive game I’ve ever visited a strip club in.