|Yep, we’re going here.|
|Seriously…Wild Arms 1 was horrible to look at even in 1997.|
- A rag-tag team of misfits saving the world.
- Barrett (comical black sidekick who’s kind of worthless).
- Big-breasted women (Tifa).
- The Don Corneo mission, where a crossdressed Cloud may or may not have been sexually assaulted.
- Sephiroth (Silver Haired Big Bad with Infinite Power and Mommy Issues)
- Clones! (Cloud and Sephiroth)
- Wise Natives (Red XIII’s Tribe)
- And more!
I feel we look at FF7 with nostalgia-tinged glasses and make it a GOAT when truthfully? It’s a great game, but breaks no new ground–other than in its presentation.